Season PR packs – for race drivers
Be in front with tailored media and public relations.
Season PR packs –
essential or advanced
Let’s face it: winning races is not enough. There are countless successful race drivers all over the world who are only known to a few insiders. On the other hand, there are sportsmen and women who are well-known to a wider general public but who have never won a single race or competition in their field. The difference? Tailored media and public relations.
As a young driver starting out, the essential pack will be for you, but once you move to the higher series with a lot of media exposure, the advanced pack might suit your needs better.
Bespoke offers, tailored to your individual targets and requirements, are also available.
In order to maximise the results for this kind of PR support, all packs run for at least a full season or one year, depending on the start of the cooperation.
Contact me today for an informal chat about your media and PR requirements.
Season PR Pack Essential
- Essential communication planning
- Media and PR work (focusing on one country)
- Content creation for your website or other distribution channels (press release or blog post for example – in English, French or German; other languages possible) including distribution and email list building
- Initial media coaching and advice on how to respond to media inquiries
- Essential social media coaching
Season PR Pack Advanced
- Strategic communication planning and management (optional)
- International media and PR work
- Content creation for your website or other distribution channels (press release or blog post for example – in English, French or German; other languages possible) including distribution and tailored list management
- Regular media coaching and advice on how to respond to the media and particular inquiries
- Social media advice and content creation (multilingual options possible)
- Crisis management regarding media and PR (establishing a crisis plan; support and/or actual crisis management; evaluation and adjustment)
- Continuous communication advice, feedback and planning with regards to sponsor events, fans and general public engagement
I specialise in motorsports media and public relations. So whether you are a race driver, a team, a sponsor, a circuit or otherwise affiliated with national or international motorsport, here's how we can work together.
How do you get published in your target media with the story you would like to see? How do you get your message across?
More and more, sustainability is becoming a major part in the communication strategy of company worldwide. The impact on its image can be significant, especially in motorsports, which often carries a negative public reputation to that regard.